Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to take a moment and thank not only everyone that has replied to my questions but all of the threads. I'm so happy I found this forum. I have learned so much on our quest to find a new family member. I have not only learned what to look for but what to not look at (mainly the pretty pictures and websites). ;) It is so nice to be able to ask questions and bounce thoughts off of all of you and know that there are no agendas and that everyone just wants to share their wealth of knowledge and love of the breed. :D

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I'm sure you'll find the perfect puppy! So exciting! From what I've read on this forum you live in a state with LOTS of great breeders. I'll be keeping an eye out for updates :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sure you'll find the perfect puppy! So exciting! From what I've read on this forum you live in a state with LOTS of great breeders. I'll be keeping an eye out for updates :)
I'm sure we will once I decide what we are looking for. I feel very lucky to have so many options :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hi! I'm in Wisconsin too (Milwaukee). We are getting our puppy (our first) next month and so excited (and so glad to have found this forum because I have tons of questions!).

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi! I'm in Wisconsin too (Milwaukee). We are getting our puppy (our first) next month and so excited (and so glad to have found this forum because I have tons of questions!).
Good luck! I'm sure once we find a breeder I'll have even more questions:p:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts