Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Davina
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sharlette turned 8 weeks old today. The past 2 weeks that I have had her have been the most amazing 2 weeks ever. She is so spunky and fun! She is fully house broke. She goes to the back door every time she needs to go out. She doesn't bark or anything at the back door sadly... she just scratches it a few times in hopes we notice..... I am going to get some bells for the door for her because if I am not in the room that the back door is in then I don't always know she needs out. She sleeps in her crate all threw the night. She gets along with our other dog and our 2 cats well. the kids all love her too. she is still under weight but in the past 5 days she has gained close to 2 pounds so I expect her to catch up with her weight real soon. She is almost 6 pounds now. She at first had to be hand fed but she has now started to eat from her bowl on her own. She likes to try to eat everything.... you name it if it fits in her mouth she will try to eat it. This has proven to keep me on my feet a lot. She likes to dart under the couch with her sneaky snacks that she shouldn't have just out of reach from me. I can't wait till she can't fit under there any more. LOL She is no longer a door darter. I started right away with teaching her to sit when the front door is opened and she has caught on real fast with that. She went on her first walk the other day and did real well on her lead. OK I think I have covered everything LOL here is a picture of her from today.

Attachments

·
Registered
850 Posts
So glad to hear that Charlette is doing well. You are taking such great care of her.

Reactions: Pemphredo

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
She is soooo sweet. You're doing a great job with her.

Reactions: Pemphredo

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Happy 8th wk Sharlette!!! Glad to hear that she is such a good puppy for you. Keep up the great work and I want to see more pictures of this girl I bet she is going to change alot in the next couple of weeks with the weight she is putting on.

·
Registered
421 Posts
She is beautiful. I'm so happy to hear you have given her such a wonderful life and are such a wonderful Mom. What a good girl you have.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts