Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Chantilly Goldens
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the pups at seven weeks. They have been going out for very short periods for about 5 days. They are very good about doing their buissness outside. I opened up the x-pens to give them more space today and they just had a ball. Enjoy the photos!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
They are precious! Have you decided which pups are going to probably be good show prospects? I like the little devil in Blue Boy about to maul Purple Girl in the last photo.

·
Chantilly Goldens
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Some of them will go next week and some the week after because of the flight embargo. I have a good idea who the picks are but seeing them at eight weeks and having them graded will tell us more!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
they are just gorgeous! I'll take Red Boy!
Tito says he'll take Pink Girl.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I'm in love with these little fluffballs! They look even cuter with the snowy backdrop and the "snow noses". They're melting my heart.

·
A.k.a. Jennifer.
230 Posts
I would like one of each, please! But if I had to choose one it would be Black Boy. He's a heartbreaker!

·
Registered
401 Posts
All these cute puppies wish I had room for one more, but four is enough (my three and my granddog). The grandcat maybe coming soon.

·
Chantilly Goldens
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you all! Black boy is def cute but has a bit of a big ear for me. LOL by snow nose I am assuming you mean the snow on their noses? Not actual snow noses LOL. Anyway, thank you everyone for the kind compliments!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts