Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mom to Cannon
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe that Cannon is 7 months old already!! We went to the beach (his favorite place in the world!) last weekend right when he turned 7 months and got some great pictures of him so I thought I'd share :)

Traveling dog:

Cannon on a log at the beach:

He turns in to a real retriever when he gets to the beach - he will fetch a stick for hours:

We visited Cannon Beach, OR while we were there. Not what he was named after...but I've always wanted to go there, and we saw this statue and HAD to take a picture of Cannon next to it...Cannon next to the Cannon statue at Cannon beach ;):

·
Registered
159 Posts
Great pictures Kelly & happy 7 month birthday to Cannon. He's definitely losing that puppy look isn't he! Big difference between those snow pictures & the beach ones :)

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Tucker just turned 7 months old too! He is growing too fast!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Cannon looks so handsome on Cannon beach next to the cannon. LOL He is a real handsome boy and looks so grown up these days. Love his coloring.

·
Mom to Cannon
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He is beautiful!!! Gibson is turning 7 months in about a week. Isn't this a fun age?
YES! I am loving this age...a couple of months ago he was driving me nuts with his bratty I don't want to listen phase but he is really becoming quite the nice young boy! He is listening well, and really coming in to his own which has been great. I just love watching him grow!

You need to post some pictures of Gibson soon! I'd love to see how he looks :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts