Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
3 goldens
11,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hUBBY HAD TO LEAVE POUT ON A RUN TO gEORGIA THIS AFTERNOON AND TOMORROW i WILL BE GOING UP TO
sAN mARCOS TO THE h THE HUMONGOUD OUTYLET MALL IN sAN mARCOS 125 MILES NORTH OF HERE. sON ADN WIFE ARE PICKING ME UP AT 7:30 AND WE USUALLY DON'T GET HOME BEFORE 10:00 AT NIGHT. sO i HAD TO BOARD MY hONEY bUNNY.

sINCE i DON'T DRIVE ANY MORE BECASUE OF MY VISION PROBLEMS, HUBBY AND i TOOK HER TO THE VETS AT 2:30 THIS AFTERNOON--ABOUT 4 HOURS SOONER THAN i WOULD HAVE TKANE HER HAD i BEEN ABEL TO DRIVE HER. sON IS GOING TO PICK HER UP ABOUT 10:00 tHURSDAY MORNING FOR ME.

mEANWHILE IT IS SO STILL AND QUITE HERE, NO hONEY bUNNY ON THE END OF THE BED WTCHING ME USE COMPUTER AND WAITING FOR HER SUPPER, NO hONEY bUNNY TO SLEEP IN THE BED TONIGHT. i MISS HER AND WISH i HAD SAID i WOULD NOT GO cHRISTMAS SHOPPING UP THERE TOMORROW.

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
I am so sorry you have to go christmas shopping and miss your honey bunny.

I too would much rather spend time with my dogs than go shopping.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
This is how I feel going to work everyday. : (

Hug a toy and watch a good movie. Have a good time getting out. Honey will love the stuff you buy her.

sorry it soooo big I thought 6 was a little smaller.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Im sorry you are missing Honey Bunny...try to sleep well tonight and have a ncie time Christmas shopping.

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
I'm sorry Sandra, I'm with you, I hate a dogless house! But have fun tomorrow and know that Honey will be taken care of well!

·
shadow friend
3,886 Posts
Ah, okay vision issues. I'm sorry I never knew. I will try to remember to make these bigger. Maybe we should just start posting huge everywhere? How fun would that be!!!

Sorry you have to leave your doggy but make it up to her by buying her some cool stuff!!!! Try to enjoy yourself!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I am sorry you had to leave your Honey girl but just think of the fun things you can buy her to make up for being apart. And I bet Ricky and the girls will be taking great care of her.

·
3 goldens
11,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CE bOOK AND i POSTED YESTERDAY THAT IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY AND HE WISHED HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND THEN REMINDED ME HE HAS BEEN OUR VET FOR 17 YEARS--CAME HERE AS A KID OF 31.

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
try to keep in mind how sweet your reunion with her will be. :)

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
I hope you had some fun shopping and it will be so wonderful to get your honey bunny back to snuggle and love!:);):p:

·
2,472 Posts
Since I'm currenly without my Pudden, I suffer with you. Tomorrow you'll be united; I have to wait till Saturday...

I didn't know you had vision problems...is the big fond easier?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts