Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The breeder just sent updated 6-weeks pics a few minutes ago and I asked whether she'd decide who is getting which puppy sometime this week or we all just have to wait until next Saturday when we all pick up the puppies. She is actually making us wait until we show up at her house Sat morning...not even telling us the night before. The suspense is driving me crazy. Here are updated pics of the three boys. I'm getting one of these little guys but NO idea which one!:confused: BTW, the first little dude looks like a clone of his Mom!

Attachments

Reactions: Zazoo

·
Registered
253 Posts
They are all beautiful dogs, and so cuddly, and I agree that the breeder will pick the best puppy for your family. It's like the week before your due to give birth--prepare, rest up, relax, and try not to think too much about it! You'll fall madly in love with whichever puppy you bring home. :)

·
I ♥ my Zazoo
431 Posts
Ohhhhhh, I'm in love with the brown one... I love the color... They are all gorgeous boys.. Congrats on your new edition to the family... :) Can't wait to see the one you get.. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So exciting. What will his name be?

I'm still trying out numerous names. I decided if I don't think of anything else before Saturday, he will be named Cooper. Our 2-yr old GR is Charlie and 2-yr old cat is Chloe. Notice the "C" theme? LOL I didn't even plan it for any of them, I swear.

Reactions: Bentley's Mom
1 - 7 of 7 Posts