Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Beautiful. It seems like just last week you announced she was pregnant. She's a good mama.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Congratulations! I followed the last litter you whelped and will follow these pups as well. Do you get updates on how the last litter is doing? Thanks for helping this org. do great things for people!

·
Super Moderator
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congratulations! I followed the last litter you whelped and will follow these pups as well. Do you get updates on how the last litter is doing? Thanks for helping this org. do great things for people!
I’m in contact via FB with 7 of the 8 Puppy Raisers. So far, none have been career changed. I’m excited to see how the first litter ultimately does. Each puppy really seemed amazing. If any of the girls are selected as breeders, I’m hoping to be her Breeder Caretaker. Would be amazing to have litters of Maisy’s grand pups.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I’m in contact via FB with 7 of the 8 Puppy Raisers. So far, none have been career changed. I’m excited to see how the first litter ultimately does. Each puppy really seemed amazing. If any of the girls are selected as breeders, I’m hoping to be her Breeder Caretaker. Would be amazing to have litters of Maisy’s grand pups.
How neat! Thanks for the update and best wishes with the new crew!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts