Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I ♥ Bailey and Annie!
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy 6 month Birthday Bailey! We still are working on her issues. It now has turned into Bailey being dominant over my 6 year old.:doh: It's not all the time, just once in a great while, but it is a problem. I've come down with the H1N1 with pnemounia and waiting for the antibiotics to kick in before I take Bailey and Madison to obedience class. Otherwise, Bailey is doing awesome and we couldn't ask for a better puppy!

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
She's such a beautiful girl! We all have our personal battles with our pups, it's not just you. I'm glad you're working on them with Bailey. :)

Happy half birthday!

·
Bailey and Riley
1,454 Posts
Happy 6 months, Bailey. She's beautiful and growing so fast. I wish you well as you recover from H1N1 and pnemounia.

~Jackie

·
I ♥ Bailey and Annie!
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. :) I've been in bed for the last 10 days, Bailey has been by my side the whole time. I still have the gunk in my lungs and it hurts to breathe. Poor Bailey hasn't had a good walk in two weeks. She has a lot of energy she needs to get out.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Happy 6 months Pretty Girl!:) I am so sorry to hear you have been so sick. I have many friends with that horrible flu, and it hits HARD!:( Praying you feel better real soon.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Happy Half Year Bailey!!!! You are taking great care of Mom and will be greatly rewarded once she gets well.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Happy Half Birthday Bailey!! Glad you're helping to take care of Mom.

Nicole, hope you're feeling better soon.

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
Happy Half Birthday Bailey:party2:

Nicole, hope you feel better soon.

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
They grow up too fast don't they? :no:

Hope you get better soon. My sister, a teacher, caught it earlier this year from her students. I'm also a teacher so I've been keeping my fingers crossed (and my hands washed) that I don't get it also.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts