Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find a home for an older friend of mine's puppy. He received this puppy roughly 3 weeks ago for a show dog. Well...he is missing a few molars and can not be shown. Puppy came from a reputable breeder with clearances. He is a FLUFFY pup. Some of us down here call him "snow pup." I will attach a few pics we took of him at his first show. Now...he is way overweight (thanks to the breeder). CHUNKY and FLUFFY!! :)
If you are interested, please send me a PM. I can give you more info.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a long story! :) Trying to help this older gentleman out. He lives in a town over and has been looking for a show pup (He already has 3 other goldens). I told him about a litter in our area that was coming up. He did not listen and found a breeder with an older pup in Colorado. Shipped him here and now he can not be shown. (Def think the breeder knew about the missing teeth). So, the owners are already getting attached to The pup, Durango, but know they can not keep him and get another show pup. He could ship him back to the breeder, but would like to see if he could find a home for him first. Yes, he is VERY FLUFFY!!! hehe!

Reactions: Ljilly28

·
Gigi l'amoroso
52 Posts
Oh, I wish I could take him but I live half the world away! And I live in an apartment, so two 6-month-old male pups would be crazy. He is soo beautiful and sweet, though, I am sure he will find a new home quickly.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, I wish I could take him but I live half the world away! And I live in an apartment, so two 6-month-old male pups would be crazy. He is soo beautiful and sweet, though, I am sure he will find a new home quickly.
lol!! I know the feeling, I have an 8 month old and there is no way I could take this one! My husband would for sure divorce me :p:

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
take the pup, ditch the husband ;)

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reactions: hotel4dogs

·
Kate
21,677 Posts
Go for it Dallas Gold!

If Toby can handle a much younger and much more energetic dog trying to play with him all the time, this would be good for him too. :)

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
OMG, he's beautiful!!!! Sure wish he'd end up close by...... you know Anne, he'd be big enough to not be so frail interacting with Tobes..... just sayin'

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
Well, what does dear husband think of this? Pretty exciting if you can rescue him. He is beautiful!

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
OMG, he's beautiful!!!! Sure wish he'd end up close by...... you know Anne, he'd be big enough to not be so frail interacting with Tobes..... just sayin'
Toby is specifically not cleared for extreme play, which may continue for a couple more months, due to the inflammation in his eyes from the cataract surgery. Sigh...

Hopefully the perfect situation for this pup will happen...but oh boy, is he a cutie...:)

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey guys. Trying to get in touch with owner to find how much he is asking. He knows he will not get back how much he paid for him.

Reactions: Megora
1 - 20 of 68 Posts