Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was 5 months ago today that our dear Maggie crossed over Rainbow Bridge.

Last Christmas we started to notice Maggie feeling her age and knew that it would probably be her last. But she still loved to be part of the festivities during the Christmas season. She had a hard time with the ice and steps in the back so we took her out front for potty breaks where the grass was just a step or two away. Then back inside to her favorite spot by the fireplace.

Merry Christmas to our sweet girl. We will miss you Christmas morning. Hank has kept our house from becoming too quiet. He doesn't know it but he has some pretty big shoes to fill! You will never be forgotten. Enjoy the warmth and sunshine at the Bridge.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Merry Christmas, sweet Maggie. I hope you're playing and having so much fun at the Bridge.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Maggie

Maggie

Please say hello and play with my doggies at the Bridge.
I know you'll be watching over your family.
What a beauty you are!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I know exactly how you feel. It is today Beau has been gone for 4 months. I would like to think that Beau and Maggie are playing in the sunshine at the bridge. ((((HUGS))))

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sharlin, thank you, the pic is beautiful!

Everyone, thank you for your heartfelt replies.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Maggie had such a sweet sugar face. I'm sure she will be thought of often over the holidays. She is in some fine company at the bridge.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Such a beautiful girl you were Maggie! Your family loves and misses you so much. I know you have met so many of our beloved babies who are there with you at the bridge as well. Have a wonderful time playing at the bridge, till we all will meet again.:smooch:

·
3 goldens
12,186 Posts
Sweet, sweet girl, keep that sugar face, but be young in body and find all the dogs th havbe passed from us here on GRF and have a wonderful time at the Bridhge. You may have been gone for 5 months, but you are still sorely missed.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Happy Christmas Maggie

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
Happy Christmas Maggie. Special thoughts at christmas time as you miss your sweet girl.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
I know how much you must miss your sweet girl Maggie she was very beautiful just love that grey face.

Have a very Merry Christmas Maggie at the bridge with all the other goldens.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts