Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in SC or in the Charlotte, NC surrounding areas looking for a young female Golden?

I contacted the poster and gave them the info for the Golden Retriever Rescue Club of Charlotte and I also sent the Charlotte Club the Craigslist Ad for this girl.

Purebred Golden Retriever

Purebred Golden Retriever (Fort Mill, SC)

Date: 2011-10-03, 1:19PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

We have a 4-year old Golden Retriever female. She has been spayed and completely up to date on shots, heartworm pills, etc. We are upset but we must downsize to a location where pets are not welcome. She is extremely sweet and she is wonderful with children and around other pets. Frankly you'll be hard pressed to find a dog with a sweeter disposition.

This is a choice that we have been forced to make and I'm going to miss her, but I'd love to see her end up at a good home rather than a shelter. She loves a yard to run in or she's content to lay beside you indoors. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks for your consideration.

I'm only asking for a $25 re-homing fee so that the family that ends up getting her is committed to her and not someone looking to just pick up a free dog.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Awwww

awwwww

She is so beautiful!!

Carolina Mom

What about the SC Rescues?

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
awwwww

She is so beautiful!!

Carolina Mom

What about the SC Rescues?
The Charlotte GR Retriever Rescue Club was the closet one from where the poster lived in SC, only about 20-25 minutes away, that's why I gave her their info and sent the ad to them.

The ad has been deleted by the poster, no idea if she found a home for her. I didn't get a reply from the person nor from the Charlotte Club, no idea of the outcome.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Sandy

Sandy
Thanks for all you did. Possible that she contacted the rescue and that they will take her in!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts