Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Chantilly Goldens
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Y babies at three weeks of age. They are too cute! They are starting to come to me when I call them, playing with toys and eachother, and they had their first meal of solids yesterday and loved it! All doing very well. Enjoy the photos!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
What an adorable bundle of fluffballs! Do I see a little red bell? That is so cute! I could just sit here and look at these pictures all night.. ahhh.

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
What lucky babies, in their colorful pretty nursery complete with a tunnel!

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
That first picture is just too cute! They look so fabulous - you and mom are doing a great job!

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Omg... they are just absolutely ADORABLE. I would never leave their side, LOL. They are going to have so much fun in there too! With all the things to play with and look at!!

·
Chantilly Goldens
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for your kind comments. They are getting the hang the of playing with toys. It is pretty cute to watch. They also love to be whistled to and they will all start to howl back. Imagine one teenager and 10 howling puppies. LOL

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I saw this and said to DH (in a very high pitch baby voice), "I just want to smooch their little squishy faces and hug them to bits!!". He is amused.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
they are just adorable! which one is mine?

·
Chantilly Goldens
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks IndysMum and everyone else. I have a set for them when they are older as well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts