Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
OMG!! Aren't they the cutest things? I'd have a hard time waiting too.

·
Old Vet
42 Posts
I know the wait...im almost thru it thank goodness. Only 8 more days! Time will fly and be sure to sue that extra time to puppy proof your place.

·
Daisy-Broken Heart Healer
595 Posts
They are gorgeous!! Are there 10 or 11 puppies in the litter? I'm sure that you are so excited. Now we need to have great Wisconsin weather for you to fly in and retrieve your retriever!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
It makes me want to lay down right in the middle of that whole puppy mess!!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I'm down to 12 days to go! Unfortunately I don't have a digital camera to post pictures. Will have to get going on that! I'm just spending all my money on the puppy and accessories!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think I counted 11 puppies in an earlier picture. Is that normal for a golden? It sure seems like a big litter! I don't know how I'm going to pick just one!

Yup, these are Dichi pups. The parents are Chance and Tooshie. My aunt and uncle have a Dichi who is a half-sister to Chance so we're all happy to keep the puppy in the family!

Nola09 and Blondie, I can't wait to see your new puppy pictures! I hope your wait goes by quickly! It feels like forever to me!

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
Tess comes from a litter of 11 also, 6 females and 5 males. Do you already know which pup will be yours?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nope, I don't know which one is mine yet. I just know I am getting one of the three girls. They're all so cute, I don't know how I'm going to pick!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts