Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Claire
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Phoebe, she was born October 13th 2011. She is the light of our lives even though we are extremely tired! Luckily she sleeps threw the night, we are just go go go from 5:30am to 10:30pm!
We do not know much about her parents as we got her from someone who didn't want her.
She is a big girl weighing in at 26lbs and is just over 3 months, she has big paws and thick legs! We believe she is an English GR as she is a light white. Her ears and hind quarters are darker though.
She is so full of life and has such a great personality. Today we were shoveling snow and she just had to be in on the action catching the snow as we threw it. There is one thing that she does that I am not happy about, she likes to jump in and out of the car, not high but something she should not be doing. When we go to lift her she backs up, she likes to do it on her own. She also is always jumping on and off the bed, also not high but still worries me. She is having fun so I don't want to stop her but I am just worried about her joints, even playing in the snow she hops around like a rabbit! How can I stop this without her thinking she is in trouble. We also don't want to discourage her from doing it when she is older.
Just wanted to introduce my big princess :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
What a doll!

·
Beware of Nestle Purina
5,715 Posts
I let Lucky jump in and out of the car as a puppy and jump/ hop around like pups do. Never had a problem.

Your girl is adorable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts