Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm thinking that bone is going to be snatched up the minute the other two aren't looking!!
You got it right on the nose! I thought, oh look a nice picture, until I realized they were all staring each other down waiting to grab the bone, lol.

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
You got it right on the nose! I thought, oh look a nice picture, until I realized they were all staring each other down waiting to grab the bone, lol.
Great picture ..mine do it all the time... and once they steal it away from the other it sounds like a herd of elephants coming through the house..:uhoh:

·
Registered
16,975 Posts
Now if that had beena picture it our house there would have been a Mexican standoff like that and then Buttface would have walked right in the middle of them and tried pulling the bone out of there cause she can;t pick it up.

·
Premium Member
18,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now if that had beena picture it our house there would have been a Mexican standoff like that and then Buttface would have walked right in the middle of them and tried pulling the bone out of there cause she can;t pick it up.
Now that we need a picture of, or better yet, video!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I like the spin the bone idea but it was probably having a secret of stealing all the cookies in the middle of the night.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts