Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Ariz. Retriever Crew
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jesse & Nemo enjoying the pool while Alina looks on wondering why they find this pool thing so interesting...

Attachments

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Looks like they all had a fun time and maybe Alina just wanted the pool for herself and they wouldnt let her.

·
The Ariz. Retriever Crew
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish this were the case with Alina, but she is not a big fan of the water or pool! I know a Golden not wanting to play in the water!!! She is my only 1 who is not too big on it...Maybe someday she'll change her mind...

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I wish this were the case with Alina, but she is not a big fan of the water or pool! I know a Golden not wanting to play in the water!!! She is my only 1 who is not too big on it...Maybe someday she'll change her mind...
Shianna is the same way. I've had a kiddie pool for trying to get to like the water but didn't care for it. She will dunk her head in a bucket if she's bobbing for carrots. We even bought one of those large above ground pools and we would take her in there with us and all she wanted was out. She doesn't care about being outside in the rain but not a pool. Now if a lizard jumped in she would definitely go in after it, it happened before.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts