Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Opus and Tasha
3,992 Posts
This 22 is a secret code between the dogs that frequently visit the Fur Dawgies Only chat thread.

Reading through the thread can give people a headache. After all dogspeak isn't always easy to understand. So I searched through the thread for you for some explanation.

To quote Emmykins ....
"dis is a berre pourtun quesshun bowt da 22. U see da 22 iz da peshall number dat we dawgies alwaz us when we hab tu du sum fing or be sum war. Dis iz da nummer da da Buddeee and da Bobo pigured owt habs da peshall meanin ob lub an stufz. "

Hope that helps.

·
Opus and Tasha
3,992 Posts
The dawgies generally give a warm welcome to all visitors so feel free to drop in and chat.

·
Opus and Tasha
3,992 Posts
Eye kin speek berry slo sew yew kin hundred stanza.

Donut reed da wirdz fur da meaning.

Jester lesson end yew kin here watt wee mean.

da bbobb

·
Opus and Tasha
3,992 Posts
Heidi.... I know what you mean.... I can Bobspeak freely. But I hear Natasha's voice with a russian accent. End getting that down on paper is quite a challenge... that's why she rarely has anything to say in dawgie chat.

eye sink zot Tach und jaque hab da gud chawt... Da?

·
Opus and Tasha
3,992 Posts
Vie eaze za shat moof ober heer? Iz yew praktissink four yew moof inn zah Fur Dawgee shat tread?

Und Vie? Vie? Vie iz eat zat veneffer eye maiks za post awlzah dawkiez leaf za rhum?
Gud nacht!

za Nahtahsha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.