Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
17,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Lincgold, I'm so very sorry for the loss of dear Lincoln. Run free and rest in peace sweet boy x

·
Registered
17,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
diane0905, very sorry for the loss of your precious Luke. Rest in peace sweet boy x

·
Registered
17,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
goldy1, I have added your precious Chance to the list. Rest in peace beautiful boy x

·
Registered
17,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Brady Ian, so sorry for the loss of your lovely Brady. Run free at The Rainbow Bridge sweet boy x

·
Registered
17,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
NuttinButGoldens, I'm so very sorry for the loss of your sweet Milo. Run free at The Rainbow Bridge lovely boy x

·
Registered
17,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
LCnAZ69, so very sorry for the loss of your precious Patsy, rest in peace lovely girl x

·
Registered
637 Posts
Lord Henry - 2015-2019 One of my rescue boys. He was found when he was about 1 years old on the streets. Have been previously in a shelter. Lateron, he was homed but too short his happiness last. Tooo much heartache and confusion in my mind at the moment. Would appreciate if you can add him. If I find the strength , I'll write about him more.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Lord Henry - 2015-2019 One of my rescue boys. He was found when he was about 1 years old on the streets. Have been previously in a shelter. Lateron, he was homed but too short his happiness last. Tooo much heartache and confusion in my mind at the moment. Would appreciate if you can add him. If I find the strength , I'll write about him more.
I'm so very sorry for the loss of Lord Henry, do you have the date of his passing?.

·
Registered
17,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Peri29, I have added Lord Henry to the list. Rest in peace and run free sweet boy x

·
Registered
17,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
codyfan, I'm so very sorry for the loss of your precious boy. Rest in peace and run free at The Rainbow Bridge sweet Cody x

·
Registered
17,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
ruthmg71, so very sorry for the loss of your precious Jax, run free at The Rainbow Bridge sweet boy x

·
Registered
17,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
tobyzmom, I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious Toby. I remember your boy over the years. Run free at The Rainbow Bridge Toby x

·
Registered
17,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Goldens&Fresians, I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful April. Run free precious girl x

·
Registered
17,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
GoldenHawkeye, so very sorry for the loss of your precious Hayden. Run free sweet girl x

·
Registered
17,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Spiderpig, I'm so very sorry for your loss. Rest in peace and free at The Rainbow Bridge sweet Cody x

·
Registered
17,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
kyguy78, I have added precious Radley to The Rainbow Bridge List, rest in peace and run free sweet boy x

·
Registered
17,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Dsbraendle, I'm so very sorry for your loss. Rest in peace and run free at The Rainbow Bridge sweet Diesel x

·
Registered
17,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
3goldens2keep, I'm so very sorry for your loss. Rest in peace at The Rainbow Bridge precious Spirit x

21 - 40 of 43 Posts