Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been here in a LONG time but I see alot of familiar names around.

Let's see your pictures of your favorite hunting buddies in your favorite field or pond.

You may not remember, but 2 years ago we brought home Bauer. He's all grown up now. He's matured into a fantastic (and handsome) dog, great family member, and hunting companion. He's a joy to take into the field, has a great nose, works close, and as smart as they come. He's still learning and get's better every time we get out... most of the time.

"Bauer" (Sunshine Kickin' Chicken) 2yrs 2 mos.
Pedigree: Sunshine Kickin' Chicken
Nebraska, USA

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
he did grow up handsome for sure!

·
Kristy
9,839 Posts
Oh I remember seeing Bauer!!! (It's the ears in his baby photo that reminded me!!!) He a real heartbreaker now! How fun to see how he's turned out. Congratulations on putting in the effort and getting in return a dog to be proud of.

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
Those are some great shots of Bauer...looks like quite the retriever. Most of my pheasant hunting was done over English Setters, great bird dogs. I did do some duck hunting with Sammie my first golden...we didn't have much luck but sure enjoyed doing it. Here's a shot of Sammie I put together some years ago...

Pete

·
Grumpy Old Man
4,587 Posts
We had a few of the girls out today as well. Kate (age 10) has lost a step in the speed department, but her nose is still as good as it ever was.

Maxhaven Captain Kate and Top Flight Help Me Rhonda

Topbrass Caliente and Top Flight She's No Angel

1 - 15 of 15 Posts