Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last February, Superbowl Sunday (Jersey was groomed that day)

Tonight (yes, my shirt does say "Trust me I'm a doctor!")

:nchuck: Can we pick some winners or what?? :nchuck:

Julie and Jersey

·
Now moving toward 2,000!
1,906 Posts
Great pics!! Now, are we supposed to assume you are a loyal fan, or do you just root for the team where you happen to be living?;):D If it's the latter, I think New Yorkers will want you to stick around! You must be a good luck charm!:):)

I like how Jersey shows support with his "Air Football":) (and I still love his flowing chest!! Gotta get a pic of him on a nice windy day!!)

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great pics!! Now, are we supposed to assume you are a loyal fan, or do you just root for the team where you happen to be living?;):D If it's the latter, I think New Yorkers will want you to stick around! You must be a good luck charm!:):)

I like how Jersey shows support with his "Air Football":) (and I still love his flowing chest!! Gotta get a pic of him on a nice windy day!!)
Oh, we're Giants fans... true blue. But last Superbowl,we have to pick a team: we're living in Indy, and Eli's brother is playing..... so it was kind of a no-brainer. Had it been Colts vs. Giants, I would have been the only person in Indianapolis decked out in blue and red. I did have one friend ask me to move back to Indy before next February... but Peyton's just going to have to try and pull it off without me!

Julie and Jersey

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
Dad was baely tolerant of last year's choice of garb but he forgave when she explained it was due to Peyton being Eli's brother.
And seeing them in the proper attire this year just does a dad proud to be responsible for both those lovelies. :dblthumb2

·
Now moving toward 2,000!
1,906 Posts
Dad was baely tolerant of last year's choice of garb but he forgave when she explained it was due to Peyton being Eli's brother.
And seeing them in the proper attire this year just does a dad proud to be responsible for both those lovelies. :dblthumb2
So I'm guessing Dad was pretty ecstatic last night!!!:)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Looks like you pick winners. Will you next year wear the Jaguars gear for my team can go all the way. PLEASE!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts