Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be taking new pictures of these 2 inseperable "buds" in the next couple days. Another case where the family has to move into a no pet policy apt when they loose their house here in north jersey.
Will also need links or assistance with links to rehome these guys.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Are they in your area? Labs4rescue.com may be able to help.

·
Missing my sweet Oliver
225 Posts
I received an email from my dog training club about a week ago about 2 labs that needed a home together. There was a picture and a story about how the owners lost their house and had to live in an apartment which did not allow dogs. A few days later we got another email telling us that "new information had come to light" and it may have all been a hoax. I am not sure this is the same story, we are also in northern NJ, and I have no other information. If it is a hoax, why in the world would someone do such a thing?

·
Missing my sweet Oliver
225 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Aw, tell her not to be upset, but to be happy that Cookie and Cocoa are now in a loving home. I fell for it the first time too. There is not reason not to until you pass it on, then someone tells you that it sounds familiar.

It began as a true story, but somewhere along the way the state got changed several times as the email made its rounds. I think it is inspiring how everyone who hears the story tries to help these two.
--
Rachel

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ahhhh...got me.
At least I didnt have to come after someone to get my money back.
(I did that once)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts