Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Awww what a gorgeous little face. And no snow?

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
I loved it. Eddie is doing great. Loved the sit on recall. You can see his feathering is really getting ready to pop out.

Glad I was watching on my laptop and could just tip it on its side. :D

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
I have to move to the shore. Then there'll be water for my rare English Cream Muck (Moose/duck) to land. Although right now you could bellyflop a 747 in my backyard and the snow would cushion it. If I ever catch that ****** groundhog it's in big trouble. Six more weeks of winter...bah, humbug.

·
Now moving toward 2,000!
1,906 Posts
Oh that was great!!!! What a cute little guy!! I LOVE videos and pics of dogs running towards us!! Oh, I'm gonna have to start a thread on that!! I didn't even mind turning my head! (I was wondering if you disabled YouTube comments so you wouldn't get people saying stupid stuff about the vid being sideways!:D)

Was the vid actually in black and white, or is it just that dreary there right now?;) Either way, Eddie is just precious!!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh that was great!!!! What a cute little guy!! I LOVE videos and pics of dogs running towards us!! Oh, I'm gonna have to start a thread on that!! I didn't even mind turning my head! (I was wondering if you disabled YouTube comments so you wouldn't get people saying stupid stuff about the vid being sideways!:D)

Was the vid actually in black and white, or is it just that dreary there right now?;) Either way, Eddie is just precious!!
Yup, I did turn off all comments - this is my first you tube... can you tell? :D
Maine is pretty black and white these days, except for the days I'm stuck at work, then it's bright sun :doh:

·
Mom to Geddy and Sawyer!!
6,059 Posts
Awww... that's soo cute!!! What an adorable little man!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts