1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a note from my friend Lori:

Guess what

is at our house?

Hint: There are 6 of them and they bark!
Answer: Six 3 week old Lab puppies from the Clark County Humane Society. They had 17 of them come in all at once. They are still looking for foster care for the last 6. If you know of some one looking for a puppy, there will be a lot of them up for adoption in a few weeks.

Lori

I asked her for pictures-if I get any, I will post them. In the meantime, if anyone in Wisconsin is looking for a Lab puppy, there will be a bunch of them available in about 4 or 5 weeks :)

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
I wish I could take one, love the labbies, but I cannot. Anyone thinking about it, these are great dogs.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Labs are excellent dogs! Zep's BEST friend is a black lab. And, his new favorite toy happens to be an 11week old yellow lab. We went back and forth between a lab and a golden when we were on the "puppy hunt". Good luck finding them homes and please do post pictures! :)

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
I'm assuming they aren't all from the same litter??!!

Aww I sure hope you get some pics to send!!

·
Registered
10,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm assuming they aren't all from the same litter??!!

Aww I sure hope you get some pics to send!!
She didn't really say-I'm assuming not! I can't wait to see them-I thought about taking the other 6 to foster but since I am leaving to go to Indiana for Christmas, probably not a good idea.

·
Registered
10,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did find out that the pups are from 2 litters. One litter of 11, 3-week old puppies and one litter of 6, 4-week old puppies.

The shelter is

http://www.cchs-petshelter.org/

Of course, the puppies are not listed there as they are too young.

·
Registered
10,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So heartbreaking to hear about so many tiny tiny pups!! :( You're wonderful for taking 3 of them in. I hope they all make it and stay healthy!
I actually have not taken any of the pups in, since I am gone for a week starting Wednesday. My friend did take in 6 of the 3 week old puppies. She says that so far they are doing well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts