Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we were on holiday last week the farm we were staying they had there friends staying in tents and caravans and there were 12 or 13 dogs i lost count they were all gun dogs and all well behaved except my Charlie :uhoh:
But i fell in love with Webbley he is 15 years old and has a red coloured coat which you don't see mucn in England he was quite sprighty for his age in the photo i took in the car he had just woken up he was lovely i could have stolen him.
He still enjoyed a short work and loved his belly rubbed :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Webbley what a grand old man I know you sent a pic to my phone but couldn't see it to well, bought a tear to my eye seeing these pictures (doesn't take much at moment) so Charlie likes the more mature gentleman hmmm she needs keeping an eye on could have trouble on your hands with that one;)

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Webbley what a grand old man I know you sent a pic to my phone but couldn't see it to well, bought a tear to my eye seeing these pictures (doesn't take much at moment) so Charlie likes the more mature gentleman hmmm she needs keeping an eye on could have trouble on your hands with that one;)
He was so lovely you just wanted to cuddle him all the time which he also loved and Charlie does love the boys :D but Charlie was not well the last day of the holidays i think the heat had something to do with it she did not eat all her dinner which is not like (Miss Piggy Charlie) i had to throw it away.

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
Poor boy looks a bit hungover.

Hope Charlie is ok now

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
He looks like such a wise old soul.
Jackie, you are right, he does.
Love those white whiskers!!!!
What a sweetheart :)

·
Missing my Boys...
3,980 Posts
Maggie, I would have had the same idea of just stealing him , but....we know that wouldn't be fair to his owners. Well at least you had a few good moments with him. He looks so cozy, great pictures!

June

·
Registered
765 Posts
I agree, he looks like a very wise old sould - But definitely not happy about being woken up lol ;)

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
:dblthumb2:dblthumb2:dblthumb2:dblthumb2:dblthumb2

YEAH FOR 15 YEAR OLD GOLDENS!!!!!
(I want my Max to live that long and longer)

I have to say for a dog that age, his face is not whiter than it is. What a wonderful life. I wish he could talk!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts