Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's getting so big! Just wanted to share a pic I just snapped when Murphy was intently waiting for the kitty to play with him. I keep telling him not to hold his breath, lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
He is so darling. And he looks so suspicious in the photo :)

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
He's got a lot of toys! I see I have do do some more shopping before Tess comes home in 3 1/2 weeks..

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's got a lot of toys! I see I have do do some more shopping before Tess comes home in 3 1/2 weeks..
I find it keeps him from chewing on things I don't want him to chew on.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, just look at him :) I can't believe what a difference 2 weeks makes.... Thanks for sharing the photos!!!

I know! It feels like we've had him forever already! I fall more in love with this guy everyday.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
He is just adorable.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
What a sweet looking boy. I think he looks kind of forlorn that his kitty won't play puppy games with him. :p:

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What a sweet looking boy. I think he looks kind of forlorn that his kitty won't play puppy games with him. :p:
He is. The cats want nothing to do with him and it's so funny because he jumps up and down waiting for them to run. Sadly, we have to discourage him from chasing the kitty even if it is cute.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
He's adorable! They grow up so fast! And they're always so fascinated with the kitties aren't they? :p: My Molly still tries to get the cat interested in her and he doesn't wanna have anything to do with her!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the compliments!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts