Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Who will be the Super Bowl Teams?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Broncos vs. Packers although it will create a hostile house. My husband is a Green Bay fan while I am a huge Denver fan. Tebow, if I was only 20 years younger!

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,546 Posts
We're SAINTS fans in our household, would really like to see them play for the title again, but think it will be the Packers against who I have no clue from the AFC.

I'd like to see the Houston Texans for the AFC but it probably won't happen. Their Rookie QB T J YATES, played for North Carolina, we're TARHEEL Fans in my house too, so we're pulling for them.

Attachments

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
What I'd like to see is the 49ers and the Ravens?...brother against brother...and of course the niner's win in overtime!!!!

In any event all the games will be great and what I'd like to see and what I'm going to see are two different things. More than likely it will be New England and Green Bay with Green Bay winning.

Pete

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I am rooting for our Ravens. Being born in Denver though, Broncos are my favorite too.

Wow, if Denver comes to Batimore that would be so awesome!!!!

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
:banana::woot2::banana:

YES!!!! YES!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!

:greenboun:greenboun:greenboun:greenboun

GO NINER'S!!!!!

Reactions: Claire's Friend

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,546 Posts
:bawling: Not a good day for sports in my household yesterday- our Saints lost, the Carolina Tarheels got their butts stomped royally.............. it was awful and so painful to watch. They humiliated themselves........

It's going to be an interesting Super Bowl.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Oh my gosh!! What a game with the 49ers! Denver really tried hard, New England is just so good. 1:00 today for me!!! GO RAVENS!!!!!

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
I am praying it's the Packers. I can't stand Eli Manning so if the Giants win today, the 49er's better kill them next week. I was a big 49er fan till they got rid of Joe..

I hope the Ravens beat the Patriots next week.. can't stand Tom Brady either.

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,546 Posts
:--sad:Our weekend of sports was pretty much a total bust in our household. We were pulling for the Packers yesterday. My hubby's in such a bad mood-all our teams lost over the weekend. We're in total shock about the Packers, thought they would be winning another Super Bowl Championship.

Just goes to show, any given day one team can beat another.

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
Eli and Giants are as hot as any team. Maybe even hotter than they were in 2007.
Grated cheese anyone??

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts