Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Pippa and Watson’s mom
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hee, hee, yeah, it sure seems like he’s made out of rubber bands, doesn’t it?

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
These photos are cute, silly puppy Pippa says.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
adorable! Tito still sleeps in that position!

·
Registered
320 Posts
awww so sweet, Maple sleeps like that on the couch untill she slips off still asleep lol I love that bed lots of room and comfy looking where is it from?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
lovely puppies Ruby used to sleep like that how she ever found it comfortable I shall never know
as for the bed it is gorgeous was going to ask where you got it from but I have been beaten to it lol xx

·
Pippa and Watson’s mom
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everybody :)

The bed is from Orvis (Luxury Dog Beds Fleece / Ultimate Fleece Wraparound Bed -- Orvis). I got the large size. The dogs seem to think it’s really comfy (they spend a good amount of time in it), and I’m really glad they have something to cushion them from the cold brick floor of the family room. It was 3 degrees F when I got up yesterday morning!

·
Pippa and Watson’s mom
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so sad , they wont ship the bed to canada but thanks for the link great site!
I’m so sorry they won’t ship to Canada--that seems really odd in this day and age! I’m so used to thinking that anything a person wants is just a mouse click away...

·
Registered
320 Posts

·
Just a Parent of 5 Golden
1,216 Posts
LOL... Love it...

·
Pippa and Watson’s mom
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I went a searching and found them on Amazon! yay, now I wait a bit to spread out the pre second puppy purchases so hubby doesnt feel walloped lol
Yay!!! I’m so glad you found it. Honestly, I’m beginning to believe that if Amazon doesn’t carry something, it doesn’t exist ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts