So I know this question has been asked a million times but Sam our golden retriever got his first shot at 6 weeks and then one at 9 and he is gonna go back at 12. How safe is he after that third one? We also are gonna take him for a fourth at 15 weeks...should we? Should we wait till 16 weeks...
Hello all! :wavey:
It's that time again to go get my baby, Sadie, some shots. She is a year and 3 months old. The shots she has to get are Rabies and Lyme. Now, here is my question: can and should I get them both done at the same time?:confused: I'm not sure if it would be too hard on her...
I'm kind of freaking out . Took our 8 week old pup to get another set of vaccines and they gave her:
- Another deworm
PRIOR to this the breeder had taken her in at 6 weeks for
did some reading now and the internet...