chew chew chew
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Alberta Canada
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 72 Times in 57 Posts
Just be very sure they don't swallow them!
A relative of my old border collie did that, they didn't know it though till he finally died a few years later. They knew one day he got 'hurt' because he yelped while on a walk, and from that day on had digestive issues, couldn't eat big meals or big treats, vomited on and off and so on. Would get wierd infections that would clear with medications. Testing showed nothing (the ball was round and smooth and didn't show on anything) and finally they opened him up to look and there it was. By then he was too sick to survive long, the toxins from the ball had did a lot of damage.
CH Goldcker's Bending The Rules SHDCH AGI ADC CGN Am NGC FDCH - Bender
Quanda's Admit One FDX - Ticket(Golden in Border Collie suit)
Goldcker's Next Chapter - Storee (wild child in training)