Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

January Photo Contest

7K views 63 replies 31 participants last post by  Ivyacres 
#1 ·
NJGoldenMom has chosen a fun theme for January: Favorite Toy. Post a photo of you Golden with a favorite toy.

Entries will be accepted until Monday January 21st.

One entry per membership. It's a new year so winners from 2018 can enter beginning this month.

As always you must have 25 posts to be eligible to win but please share your photos even if you only have 1 post, we love to see them all!

NJGoldenMom submitted this photo of Mia with her donut.

Attachments

See less See more
#32 ·
Me too, one of my favourites themes so far over the years!.

#33 ·
Riley loves anything stuffed. The louder the squeaker, the better. This bone does not disappoint, it’s the most obnoxious super squeaker ever! It also wins the most annoying to humans award, lol. And it’s pretty funny to watch him crash his way around the house when he is carrying it around, it’s huge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#38 ·
Sophie with her much loved Teddy Bar. Her previous owners sent it with her s she had had it for yers adn never damaged it at all. I did have to rescue it from the yard a few times when she woudl take it out and forget to bring it back in.

Attachments

#39 ·
The entries so far are really great, hope to see more!

NJGoldenMom has chosen a fun theme for January: Favorite Toy. Post a photo of you Golden with a favorite toy.

One entry per membership. It's a new year so winners from 2018 can enter beginning this month.

As always you must have 25 posts to be eligible to win but please share your photos even if you only have 1 post, we love to see them all!

#42 ·

#44 ·
He has two in his mouth tonight! Some days, I'm guessing when he can't decide which toy he should bring to greet someone with, so he'll bring more than one. My daughter just came home and he was greeting her with 2 toys... His new rope from last week and of course his mongoose. He cracks me up!!

Attachments

#47 ·
January 21st is the last day to submit a picture of your pup or dog with their "favorite toy."

All the entries are great so far, hope to see more before the entry deadline.

#49 ·
Ned somehow managing to hold both of his favorite stuffed animals

Ned likes to sleep with his Moose and his Lion. Whenever you let him out of his crate in the morning, he grabs one of them and then runs to the living room and jumps on the sofa for cuddles. The other morning, he somehow managed to fit both the Moose and the Lion in his mouth at the same time. He was very proud and happily posed for picture.

Attachments

#58 ·
Please post those pics soon. Remember the first pic you post is the one that goes into the poll.

New members try to get your 'post' count up to 25 so your photos will be entered into the voting poll.

The # is under your info in every one your posts, here's my info,
Ivyacres Senior Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
Thanked 5,292 Times in 1,905 Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.