Golden Retrievers : Golden Retriever Dog Forums - View Single Post - Hello! Need Help with Finding GR AKC Pedigree
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2017, 06:26 AM Thread Starter
flyingacefinn
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Question Hello! Need Help with Finding GR AKC Pedigree

OK I've exhausted every search function -- k9data.com and the AKC and google and everything else I could find and I'm stuck on one line in my dog's pedigree.

I asked his breeder and she stated the ancestor in question came from a rescue situation and she was lucky to even get the little information she did about the dog and parents.

Never a promising start, but conformationally sound (hips/elbows/heart/thyroid/eyes) and temperamentally an asset to the lines; wouldn't be my choice to add into a breeding program, but well, not breeding (my dog -- offspring several generations removed -- is neutered).

Just trying to find out ANYTHING about these dogs, their possible kennels, origins, breeders, ANYTHING!

The info I have is:

Dog (Female):
Dakota for Ashley
Call Name "Dakota"
Known Offspring: Kingdom Hearts Ruffino Chiante
Only Known Registration (Far from Ideal): Other Cont KC GR-03460575

Sire: Listed as "Mercy Shallfollowallthedays"
AKC SN83589004 (returns as a valid Golden Retriever male)
Country of Origin: US
Born: 01-21-2001

Dam: Stones Sophie Lady

AND...that's it! Can't find a thing beyond this.

Any ideas for how to get past this only remaining "roadblock" in my dog's pedigree? Each other line I'm able to trace -- unbroken -- back to at least the early 1900's, most to late 1800's.

Help? Thank you!

ETA: Quick note, my dog is pet bred, trained and working as a guide dog; good hips/normal elbows/thyroid/eyes/heart. Regardless of background, he's doing quite well (nearly 3 years old) from a breeding of a daughter of this "Dakota".

Last edited by flyingacefinn; 11-27-2017 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Addition of Info

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome