Golden Retrievers : Golden Retriever Dog Forums - View Single Post - Hello from Northern VA!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-28-2008, 10:41 PM Thread Starter
Jessi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello from Northern VA!

Hi, everyone! I'm Jessi. I'm a dog trainer in Northern VA and have recently been bitten by the Golden bug I love all dogs but never thought my heart would be in the paws of a Golden. I have 5 other dogs (4 beagles and a GSD/Border Collie mix). Then there is our most recent addition (and the last one for a while!), Tegan. She's a 9.5 month old backyard bred female Golden. I'm happy to expand on the story of how she came to us but put it this way... I've wanted her for a long time and finally I was asked to take her last Saturday. To say I was thrilled is an understatement! I've been told that her personality is typical of a female Golden. She is absolutely the sweetest, most smoochable love bug! I am so in love!

I will admit that I may not be able to be a regular on here as I'm a single business owner with 6 dogs But I will do my best! I can't wait to learn about all things Golden!

I have high hopes for my new Golden girl We'll start with getting her CGC, then her CD and from there it is up to her. I'm not into therapy work but I don't think I'm going to have a choice with T Anyhow.... Thanks for letting me join. And thanks in advance for all the things I will learn

So I guess the first thing I need to learn is how to post pics of my baby girl. Anyone willing to help me out?

Jessi Sherick
K9 Freedom Dog Training
www.k9freedom.com

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome