Golden Retrievers : Golden Retriever Dog Forums - View Single Post - Future Golden Owner!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-25-2008, 08:00 PM Thread Starter
kmrenaud

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Talking Future Golden Owner!

Hi all,

I wanted to introduce myself to you all since I'll be drooling over all your GORGEOUS dogs for 8 months while I wait for my new puppy. My name is Kristen and I live in New Mexico currently with two senior cocker spaniels and one mischevious cat who thinks he's a dog. I am originally from the Boston area and miss my summers in Maine and Rhode Island, but since I attend the Timberland tri in NH every summer I get my New England in then.

I just wanted to tell you all how super excited I am to be lucky enough to have been added to the list for a Tangelwood male from Brit and Krumpets litter breeding sometime in the fall. I'm going to get a puppy for Christmas!

I have plans to do lots of training (for hopefully therapy work), lots of brushing, lots of ball throwing and making sure shoes are kept locked up. I have never owned a golden before but have ALWAYS wanted one desperately and am thrilled beyond belief.

Any tips you all could offer will go into my notebook (which will be promptly chewed so Joanne has informed me) of things to remember.

So thanks for having me...hopefully you can all wait till Christmas for a picture, but in the meantime keep putting them up so I can daydream of goldens and live vicariously for a bit.

Thanks,
Kristen

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome