Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Hello From South Florida

801 views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  3 goldens 
#1 ·
Hello,
We live on the south east coast of Florida.. Our babies are 2 year old red GR Rusty, and his half sister GR Penny, who is almost 5 months old. We have Buckwheat and Rocky at the bridge waiting for us.. and a nutty Senegal parrot, Sundance. We operate a small in home day care.. and as you can imagine is any thing but boring around here. We have a lot of really hard things coming up in our lives in the near future I will post specifally about... that we could use prayer and support with .
I have been lurking here for a few weeks and just wanted to introduce us.. I find a lot of comfort, humor, support and great advice from this site.. not in that order, LOL.
Looking forward to being part of the PACK...
Nancy, Rusty and Penny

When I figure the sig part and photos they will be posted. :confused:

#5 ·
Welcome to the forum. We'd love to see more pictures, and I think you'll find that you've got instant friends who will gladly add you to their prayer lists, light candles, and, in general, send warm wishes your way for "whatever ails ya". Afterall, our goldens would expect nothing less. Enjoy your time here.

Betty

#11 ·
Hello from North Florida,
We love meeting new people and cant wait to see pictures of your furkids. We are here for you in whatever you have going on and need to share. We are one big happy family and share almost all aspects of our life with everyone. We also have a candle site that you can light a candle anytime for prayers and goodwishes. It does work Hooch if proof of it. http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=GRF
Cant wait to see pictures of your gang.

#12 ·
Hi and welcome from me and Jester in NJ! :wavey: I visit FL often since my folks live there (Vero). Can't wait to see pictures of your gang!

#15 ·
Here are a few pics.. We are in Fort Pierce, in Saint Lucie county..

Hi neighbors!
We live in Fort Pierce .... hi neighbor.

#16 ·
Hello and welcome from another coast--the Texas coast. I am Mom to KayCee who will be 9 in Aug. and Honey, our adopted golen mix who turned 6 in Dec. you "fur kids' are beautiful.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.