Golden Retrievers : Golden Retriever Dog Forums - View Single Post - Hello from SE Oklahoma
View Single Post
post #24 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 12:46 PM Thread Starter
TiffanyK
Professional Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by paula bedard View Post
Hello and Welcome! I'm a Marylander too. Lived in Va Beach for 2 years and back to Maryland. There is something about this area. The Bay, the ocean, and mountains all close by. All we're missing is a desert! Hubby wants to retire to the Outer Banks, eventually, though. Loved your pictures
Sounds like we have a lot in common. There is something about that area. Most of my (dads side) family is in Bowie, MD. My mom and sister ventured out to No.Va. - We visit that area at least once or twice a year. Sail with my dad on the bay, water ski and tube my Brother - I have to visit for at least 2-3 weeks at a time too. Gotta get my blue crab fix, lots of family to visit and we have our family reunions each year at Assateague for a week. We're looking at the "inner banks" area and hope to go visit the area in person this spring. DH is already pre-charting lots of boat trips. He has his sights on a trawler and dreams of trawling up the coast to visit my family and "Camp" on the boat for Assateague week instead of camping in the sand on the beach.

Tiffany

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome