Golden Retrievers : Golden Retriever Dog Forums - View Single Post - Hello From Sugar Land Texas
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-04-2008, 11:26 PM Thread Starter
loana0320

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello From Sugar Land Texas

Hi everyone I am new to this forum and figured I need to introduce myself
My name is Loana(28), I am a wife to Danny(33) for almost 9 years and a mommy of 5 (stay at home mom) and Photographer when I can
3 human boys (Brendan age 6, Ethan age 3 and Dylan age 2)
and 2 fluffy babies
My Golden Holly age 7 and a Cat named Lucky age 9
Holly and me are the only girls of the house anyhow I am hoping to get to know you all and get tips and advice I adopted Holly at age 2 as her owners had a baby and they said she jumped on the baby's bassinet... the only way I can see that happening it's that she wanted to see the baby not to hurt the baby... She has NEVER once growled at my kids and she has been around them since newborns... they have used her as a pillow, walker,toy, she is their nanny and their best friend.... anyhow Ia m very lucky to be her mom!
She is the best dog I could ever asked for and I have had lots of dogs (well my parents) when we were living in Mexico... anyhow here is a couple of pics of my big girl!
Getting ready to take a nap

and showing some love to my lil one

I have a shirt on her now as she has some hot spots I am keeping her from biting.. I changed her food recently this past weekend to be exact to nutra chicken and oatmeal and adding some olive oil a tbs to it for about a week or two and than no more oil.. just to jump start her form her dry skin (I was told)..anyhow she seems to be ok with the food.... not her favorite but she does eat it and I can tell she gets fuller as she is not begging my kids for left overs anymore.
ok so Looking forward to getting to know you all!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome