Golden Retrievers : Golden Retriever Dog Forums - View Single Post - Daisy From MA
Thread: Daisy From MA
View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 02-20-2008, 10:55 AM
gold'nchocolate
<---Bring on the grub!!!!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisydogmom View Post
Your Leah is a beauty! I'm so glad to hear that she's adjusting well to having a foster at your house. How long have you had the foster dog?
Since you are new to the forum it's possible you haven't seen the video on how Leah got from Florida to Canada just a few short weeks ago. Here is the link to that....get out your tissues. One of her transfer locations was in Hopkington.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSY9r1JYrgQ

This just shows you what a great bunch of members are on this forum. Two weeks (I'm pretty sure) after Leah made the trip North, Rob's new dog Caue made the same trip (from CT to Maine) north. This is a great forum!!!!!

If you have driven through Grafton on Rt 140 then you have probably been past my street, which is at the bottom of the hill, after you pass thru the center of town, past the old State Police Barracks, and take a right at the set of lights.

Cathy
Sasha & Hershey (at the bridge) *** Vanilla 5 yrs***Jack 5 yrs***Biscuit 4 yrs***Nash 3 yrs***Sasha #2~~3 yrs

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome