Golden Retrievers : Golden Retriever Dog Forums - View Single Post - Fergus Roy from MN
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-20-2008, 06:48 AM Thread Starter
dronning
Fergus Roy's dad

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Fergus Roy from MN

I have been on here a couple of weeks now so I thought is was time to introduce our little family.

Christmas '07 surprise
I have the annoying ability to guess what my Christmas gifts are before I open them - this drives my family nuts.

Well this year they all surprised me when my youngest daughter presented me with this little 8wk old bundle of joy.

He was potty trained day 1 and even made it through several days of diarrhea without an accident after eating most of a pretty large stick that got left on the deck. We let him run around out there pushing his 1 gal milk jug around (gives us a little break ), but now have figured out if things are quiet he is getting into something.

He is doing great at puppy training and just loves to work. I can't wait until summer comes and we can take him to the lake.

Fergus, Kaye & Dave

One of many stick treasures

Oh and he loves the snow!

I forgot to include this pic of my daughter Nic with Fergus, she is getting him ready to give to dad (me). Nic owns a pet sitting business in St Pete Beach FL. She knew I wanted a dog and did the time to research the breeders and found one close to our home in MN.

Dave "the lucky dad"

Last edited by dronning; 02-20-2008 at 09:37 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome