Golden Retrievers : Golden Retriever Dog Forums - View Single Post - Mama of 2 from KY saying hi! *lots of pics*
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 12:29 PM Thread Starter
hwolff

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mama of 2 from KY saying hi! *lots of pics*

Hi

So glad I found this board! I am Heather, married mama of 2 Goldens (and 1 real son ) from KY.

Aly is our female, she is 4. We got her the day after our first golden, Skyla, died from kidney failure at 18 months (horrible story I will share later). Aly is our fiesty one - she is curious and fiesty, but soooo smart! Our only problem with her is that she gets soooo excited when people come over, we have to put her away She also has chronic ear infections also

My girl, Aly Morgan

Chesney is our beautiful gentle one. We rescued him when he was 6 months old, he is 4 also, just a few months younger than Aly. His owners left him with a friend when they went on vacation, and the friend let him run away My friend's aunt picked him up, but afford to care for 2 dogs, so we took him. The owners even knew we had him, and they never asked to have him back - it makes me sooo sad, because he is the best dog I have ever had. God wanted us to have him He isn't the smartest, but it calm and loving. He just wants you to pet and love on him! He has 10x more hair than Aly, but we still love him!

My boy, Chesney (aka Boo Boo)

So there is my long intro! I can't wait to meet other Golden mamas and share some stories! (And if you can't tell, I love photography and sharing my pictures!!!)

Our 2004 Christmas Card picture! (B was not born yet)

The day we got Chesney

Halloween 2004

As I have learned, it is entirely impossible to get a picture of your toddler with your 2 Golden's together. This is the best I have from recent events

And here is our dear Skyla, the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my entire life is put her down

Thank you so much for letting me share!

Heather
Mom to Chesney, my adopted wonder!

Last edited by hwolff; 02-03-2008 at 01:07 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome