Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Hello from Australia

1K views 22 replies 20 participants last post by  daisyzmummy 
#1 ·
Hi All;)

My name is Ali, I live in Australia and am Mummy to a 9mth old Goldy named DAISY. She is so beautiful and my husband and I haven't been blessed with a baby yet but even when we do DAISY will always be our "Fur" baby:p:. DAISY is such a smart dog but sometimes she can be a devil lol like when we have given her a bath and then we take her walkign and she runs through all the muddy puddles and then lies in them hehe She loves squeaky toys and loves pulling all the stuffing out of her teddy bears lol Goldies are the best dogs going and I would never ever have any other breed:)
I look forward to getting know you all:wavey:

#4 ·
Welcome from Brewer, Maine Ali!
Look forward to seeing a picture or two {or twenty} of you pup!

#5 ·
Welcome! Sounds like your Daisy and Emma's Tilly should go play in the mud puddles together! Murphy realized that he like the mud puddles at the dog park. Wouldnt let another one go by with out jumping into it..

#10 ·
Hello and welcome from the Texas coast. you girl sounds like a typical golden. gotta love them.Whee in Australia are you? i was born in perth WAAAAAY back in '45, but was a year old when Mom and i cam to to the states to join Daddy--he was in navy stationed there during WWiI.

We are loved by (and love) KayCee, 8 1/2 who has an ear infection at the moment and Honey, age 6. This is a great place, all kinds of great info, chit-chat, and pictures of beautiful goldens.

#17 ·
Hi Ali, and welcome to the forum. I am an aussie also - live in Port Lincoln South Australia.We have 2 gorgeous goldens Asha and Hudson.Goldens are certainly a wonderful breed . Look forward to seeing your photos.

#18 ·
Hello and welcome,
Cant wait to see pictures of Daisy and watch her grow up. If you have any questions just jump in and we will answer. You are in the right place, because we all feel like you do with our love of our goldens and other furkids.

#19 ·
Welcome to you and young Daisy. Our devilish Golden angel is Flem. She is three and shares our home with big sis Spip.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.