Golden Retrievers : Golden Retriever Dog Forums - View Single Post - New here!
Thread: New here!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-24-2008, 11:39 PM Thread Starter
AbbyPitt
Jersey's Momma

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
New here!

Hi there! My name is Abby and my husband & I became parents to beautiful little blonde retriever named Jersey in August. We got her from a breeder in Pennsylvania, of whom we are SO happy with. She's a wonderful dog with a wonderful tempermant. She's also a really neat color! The breeder said she probably has some English Cream in her, but she wasn't able to prover it. However, she looks very similar to them.

She's about 9 months old now. I could go on & on about her

And a little bit about me: I'm a Realtor in Northeast, PA, thought I'm not too fond of the business because it's very cut throat. I'm currently back in school working towards my bachelor degree in Business. I love animals. Along w/ Jersey, we have three cats & two bunnies. We're big New York Giants fans (don't hate!) & all of our animals are named after/or relating to the Giants

I think that's enough! Either way - I very much look forward to checking this place out & learning more about Goldens. I've grown up with them all my life & have never owned another kind of dog. There was no question what kind we'd get when my husband & I decided to get our first dog.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome