Golden Retrievers : Golden Retriever Dog Forums - View Single Post - Hi there! from Germany
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 01-24-2008, 01:28 PM Thread Starter
Gabrielle

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I did not expect this, honestly. All the nice replies, thank you for this from the bottom of my heart. I will get to know your names with time and I will be proud to show off pictures of Tuuli, he is by far the most beautiful in our household. That wouldn't be too great if he wasn't beautiful from the inside and I assure you: he is. He just IS, he lives for the moment and he even likes my grumpy neighbour, oh, I learn so much. So again, to all the good people responding: it feels good to be welcomed like this. I do appreciate, really. I need help from husband for making my posts look nicer and the pictures of Tuuli as I am a technical disaster but we will get there finally. By the way: Tuuli and I had a evening walk with a friend and her dog Jule and he does not really look like Tuuli anymore, more like a wet carpet. A flying wet carpet, for it's dinner time now. Sending lovely moonshine from Germany.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome