Golden Retrievers : Golden Retriever Dog Forums - View Single Post - Hello!
Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 10:58 AM
Pointgold

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 2,538 Times in 976 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsdairy View Post
Hi there. My name is Sherry; we live in Nebraska. Terry and I have 6 children and own and operate our own dairy farm with no hired help. I also have 4 golden retrievers. Lilly; my baby! She's over a year now but she's my love bug. Saddie is Kyle's 4 year old golden girl. Shadow is our BiG boy. He's so beautiful. And there is Destiny! She's just a young un yet! I love goldens; have all my life. I just happened on this site and thought it was great to find a forum for goldens!
Welcome! There is a significant dairy operation less than a 1/4 down the road from us. Nice folks, and I love hearing their cows lowing early in the morning and at the evening milking. And getting fresh milk is a plus.
They have the traditional farm Collie, but have been really nice to us in allowing us to condition our Goldens on their property - wonderful hills and many acres of flat. We have 10 acres, but they have a couple hundred! I've seen how much work is involved in running a dairy operation - it's incredible!

Hahaha

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome