Golden Retrievers : Golden Retriever Dog Forums - View Single Post - Tanglewood Goldens
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-11-2007, 09:30 PM Thread Starter
Catesfinn

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Tanglewood Goldens

Hi -
I'm a new member and have been reading some of the postings on Tanglewood Goldens in NC. I'm the owner of a beautiful two year old Tanglewood boy and would like folks to know that they are top of the line. Our guy (Finn) has a wonderful temperament, is quick to learn, is VERY self-confident and absolutely beautiful. He's an "only child" so he gets more than his share of attention. I really feel that I lucked out when I found Joanne's website a couple of years ago. We had just lost our 12 year old golden to cancer and wasn't sure when to take the plunge and bring a new puppy home. Joanne was wonderful from the start. We had an initial interview and I gave her several references to call. She also kept in touch weekly with updates on the due dates, puppy pictures, etc. When it was time to pick Finn up, we drove 9 hours to her home in NC where she took lots of time to meet with us and go over everything we needed to bring home a healthy, happy puppy. It was a wonderful experience and we LOVE our guy Finn.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome