Great thinking toy! I have a number of these for my three Goldens, they LOVE them. For the most part I use them without the everlasting treats that go on the end. I simply stuff them with kibble and a few treats and let them play. For a longer lasting entertainment, full it with kibble then put the everlasting treats on. First they have to get through the everlasting treats, then they have the kibble to get out.
Here is the official description from JB Pet
Fill up the Everlasting Treat Ball to stimulate and challenge your dog for hours. Stands up to the toughest chewers, made of soft, puncture resistant materials that allow the ball to stretch and be pulled without tearing.
- Made of soft, puncture resistant materials.
- Stands up to the toughest chewers.
- Unique shape allows it to wobble and roll erratically.
- Hours of interactive fun.
- Interactive toys can help solve, and even prevent, common behavior problems.
- Fill the ball with your dogs favorite treats for a challenge.
- Increase the challenge by filling the ball and then inserting one of the Everlasting Treats.
- For the biggest challenge, fill the ball with treats then insert both Everlasting Treats so your dog has to chew through the caps to get to the treats inside.
- Each ball comes with one chicken flavored Everlasting Treat.
- Ball without treats is dishwasher safe.