Quiz #113 - USPS Trivia
1. Who was the first Postmaster General?
a. Benjamin Franklin
b. Thomas Paine
c. Thomas Jefferson
d. John Wannamaker
2. Which organization created overnight air service?
b. Federal Express
c. United States Postal Service
3. What service should be used when sending valuables through the mail?
a. Certified Mail
b. Registered Mail
c. Priority Mail
d. Special Delivery
4. Which form do consumers use when they fear they've lost mail in the system?
a. Form 1510
b. Form 1782
c. Form 3972
d. Form 3987
5. Where is the largest post office located?
c. Los Angeles
d. New York City
6. Who appoints the Postmaster General?
c. Postal Board of Governors
7. Who is responsible for the subjects depicted on stamps?
b. The President
c. Stamp Officials
d. The Stamp Advisory Committee
8. What agency protects and monitors the mail?
a. Department of the Treasury
d. The Postal Inspection Service
9. How many people are on the postal rolls?
10. What does ZIP in "zip code" stand for (three words)?
I'm just upset with the post office right now (lost parcels....driving me crazy).....so I'm sitting here dwelling on it, and it hit me that I'm next up for a quiz. So I decided to go with what was on my mind....