Tracer, Rumor & Cady
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Brewer, Maine
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanked 2,803 Times in 1,418 Posts
Lib needs to see some rally hats
Lib has had a hard week...
She has rallied in the past.
In June, I was certain I would be saying goodbye.....and she proved us all wrong and lived a wonderful summer with great quality of life. I am still holding out hope that she may rally again.
Her pain is well under control with Tramadol.
She just has little strength for getting around....and when she does is clearly not herself...she is eating very little. She will eat Nutrical and has enjoyed some baby food. She is drinking normally.
We have a 14 week old labrador pup boarding here now....who will forever have a special place in my heart as he has gone to her and snuggled up several times today getting me all teary eyed.
Mary and the Goldens from Maine "Trace"
- Can. CH Bramley's Light Up The Night, CD, RA - (CGC, CCA, TDI-Therapy Dog and Novice DockDock) "Rumor"
- Jackson's Leap of Faith, RN "Cadence"
- Poeticgold's Of Soldiers and Song
Waiting at the Bridge "Lexi"
- Wise Teacher and Best-est Puppy Raiser "Liberty"
- Bramley's Golden Moments Libby CD, RE - ASCA-CD, Can. CD - (CGC and TDI-Therapy Dog)