Goldens Born November 2012 - Page 5 - Golden Retrievers : Golden Retriever Dog Forums

GoldenRetrieverForum.com is the premier Golden Retriever Dog Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 06:48 PM
Advanced Member

Goldens Born November 2012

I have to agree with Tazbom when it comes to Blue boys face however Red boy was my first favorite. White boy is beautiful too. They all look like champions!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
The Following User Says Thank You to Vinnie's Mom For This Useful Post:
DanaRuns (01-17-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2013, 07:22 PM
Keisel & Miller's Mom

Thanked 1,075 Times in 436 Posts
All three of them look gorgeous.. you won't go wrong and as soon as your home you will be in love!!

Follow Keisel & Miller on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/KeiselTheDog
My Beautiful Boys
Cloud9's Steelin' Your Heart CGC, Keisel Pedigree
Lealgowden GoldRox All's Well that Ends Well, Miller Pedigree

Waiting at the Rainbow Bridge..

R.I.P. My Beloved golden, Brandy 12/24/95 - 4/2/12, 17 years of love, always in my heart <3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
The Following User Says Thank You to Roushbabe For This Useful Post:
DanaRuns (01-17-2013)
Old 01-17-2013, 08:38 PM

I can't believe i have 4 more sleeps until my puppies come home!!!!

Old 01-17-2013, 08:48 PM
Advanced Member

Thanked 2,786 Times in 1,023 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4theluvofgoldens View Post
I can't believe i have 4 more sleeps until my puppies come home!!!!
I have seven. I envy you!

Gibbs' Pedigree on K9data
Ziva's Pedigree on K9data
Old 01-17-2013, 10:19 PM

They are all very nice looking and I am partial to the blue one for some reason. I have no "eye" for show looks or anything like that. Just a personal preference. Good luck to you next week. We are a day behind you with our pick up on Friday and I feel like I have been "nesting" for months now!!! Enjoy and I look forward to hear who you went with and seeing pictures!
The Following User Says Thank You to PeggyDL For This Useful Post:
DanaRuns (01-18-2013)
Old 01-18-2013, 12:58 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeggyDL View Post
They are all very nice looking and I am partial to the blue one for some reason. I have no "eye" for show looks or anything like that. Just a personal preference. Good luck to you next week. We are a day behind you with our pick up on Friday and I feel like I have been "nesting" for months now!!! Enjoy and I look forward to hear who you went with and seeing pictures!
Me too! I've been nesting like crazy, and have nothing left to get or do except bring the puppy home.

Here's a photo of my three options taken today. I like blue, too. He looks a LOT like his father.

This is dad:

Last edited by DanaRuns; 01-18-2013 at 03:34 PM.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:43 PM

Dana, who is your breeder?
Old 01-18-2013, 02:22 PM
Keisel & Miller's Mom

Thanked 1,075 Times in 436 Posts
After having Keisel at home for 5 days now - I really wish I read up on crate training and made sure everything was a positive experience than negative. I wanted to let you all know to make sure you take the time to get your puppy use to the crate before you just force him in there and shut the gate. I made the mistake in thinking he would just get use to this 'foreign' object without preparing him for it and I got a negative result (high anxiety :-( )

For all of you that are about to get your puppies soon - make sure you have a plan for crate training them or securing them in a safe area. Here is a very helpful video that on of the members posted on my other thread Shaping your dog to love his crate - Clicker Training Tutorial - YouTube
And also a few articles that you should read before he/she comes home!
The Dog Trainer : How to Teach Your Dog to Love His Crate :: Quick and Dirty Tips
http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/...ml#post1968609 (Introducing Keisel! Photos of his Life!!)

I'm having to undo the negativity that Keisel has towards the crate and it's taking longer then expected so I hope this prevents any other puppies going through the same thing!!

Follow Keisel & Miller on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/KeiselTheDog
My Beautiful Boys
Cloud9's Steelin' Your Heart CGC, Keisel Pedigree
Lealgowden GoldRox All's Well that Ends Well, Miller Pedigree

Waiting at the Rainbow Bridge..

R.I.P. My Beloved golden, Brandy 12/24/95 - 4/2/12, 17 years of love, always in my heart <3
The Following User Says Thank You to Roushbabe For This Useful Post:
PeggyDL (01-18-2013)
Old 01-18-2013, 02:53 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazbom View Post
Dana, who is your breeder?
Ridgeview Goldens in Bakersfield, California. A wonderful breeder to work with. She's marvelous.

Old 01-18-2013, 02:54 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roushbabe View Post
After having Keisel at home for 5 days now - I really wish I read up on crate training and made sure everything was a positive experience than negative. I wanted to let you all know to make sure you take the time to get your puppy use to the crate before you just force him in there and shut the gate. I made the mistake in thinking he would just get use to this 'foreign' object without preparing him for it and I got a negative result (high anxiety :-( )

For all of you that are about to get your puppies soon - make sure you have a plan for crate training them or securing them in a safe area. Here is a very helpful video that on of the members posted on my other thread Shaping your dog to love his crate - Clicker Training Tutorial - YouTube
And also a few articles that you should read before he/she comes home!
The Dog Trainer : How to Teach Your Dog to Love His Crate :: Quick and Dirty Tips
http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/...ml#post1968609 (Introducing Keisel! Photos of his Life!!)

I'm having to undo the negativity that Keisel has towards the crate and it's taking longer then expected so I hope this prevents any other puppies going through the same thing!!
Thank you for posting this! I'm sorry you're having to undo Keisel's negative crate feelings, but good that you are. I'm sure he and you will get through this and be awesome.

The Following User Says Thank You to DanaRuns For This Useful Post:
Roushbabe (01-18-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement