Goldens Born on October 2012 - Page 4 - Golden Retrievers : Golden Retriever Dog Forums

GoldenRetrieverForum.com is the premier Golden Retriever Dog Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2012, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillionsofPeaches View Post
yay that you get to visit her!! We actually hit up Petsmart on Black Friday because they had a lot of sales. I am supposed to be getting her on the 15th of December. Her vet appointment has to be done within 72 hours (contract) so her appointment is that Monday. We have to drive an hour to see her but it is a very easy drive up the interstate for us and well worth it. Plus, I love our breeder and enjoy talking with her. Our babies are only two days apart, I think that is pretty cool! I live down in GA so I'm not too far from you.
We have that same clause in our contract. I'm going to start looking at vets this week. We live on an Army post so we will have to register her here, but I don't think I want the vet here to be her main vet...
I like our breeder a lot, too. We have a lot in common.
Good for you, snagging sales! I figured that was probably a good idea, but couldn't bring myself to brave the crowds...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2012, 11:04 AM
Aka Meg

Libby

I dont know if you guys saw the pics I posted of Libby in my other posts but I though I would share. She is now a a little less than 7.5 weeks old.

Cant wait to see more of your new pups!

Meg
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	libby-5bad.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	275.8 KB
ID:	122036   Click image for larger version

Name:	libby-9bad.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	302.9 KB
ID:	122037   Click image for larger version

Name:	libby-16bad.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	195.0 KB
ID:	122038  

Libby's Mom, Meg
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
The Following User Says Thank You to Libby Louise For This Useful Post:
LoveisGolden88 (12-03-2012)
Old 11-26-2012, 11:28 AM
aka Shelby

Yes, I saw them on your other post! She is simply gorgeous!!

Wow, Barneysgirl, are you at Bragg? We are an army family and were stationed there for a few years back in the late 90's. We are here at Gordon right now but do not live on post. I'm really happy with our vet, her son is in my son's class and I trust her a lot. In fact, she is the first vet I've ever liked, we've always had them for our cats. We've always used the military vets in the past (as we have always been stationed in Germany) and I just felt really rushed with them. WE do have a lot in common! Cool!
The Following User Says Thank You to MillionsofPeaches For This Useful Post:
Libby Louise (11-26-2012)
Old 11-26-2012, 11:31 AM
aka Amanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby Louise View Post
I dont know if you guys saw the pics I posted of Libby in my other posts but I though I would share. She is now a a little less than 7.5 weeks old.

Meg
Libby is the sweetest thing! And your photos came out great.
The Following User Says Thank You to LoveisGolden88 For This Useful Post:
Libby Louise (11-26-2012)
Old 11-26-2012, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Yes, I saw them on your other post! She is simply gorgeous!!

Wow, Barneysgirl, are you at Bragg? We are an army family and were stationed there for a few years back in the late 90's. We are here at Gordon right now but do not live on post. I'm really happy with our vet, her son is in my son's class and I trust her a lot. In fact, she is the first vet I've ever liked, we've always had them for our cats. We've always used the military vets in the past (as we have always been stationed in Germany) and I just felt really rushed with them. WE do have a lot in common! Cool!
Yes, we ARE at Bragg-just got here from DC this summer. I love it. I've missed the "real Army" we didn't have in DC.
We were in Germany 2001-2004. LOVED it.
Very cool.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby Louise View Post

Meg
Those pictures are SO sweet. I love that one where she is layed sprawled put on her bed.
Unfortunately, our cute puppy and your gorgeous photos have now convinced my 18yo he needs a new DSLR camera.....
Old 11-26-2012, 12:08 PM
aka Shelby

what part of Germany? We were there during that time. We didn't care for Bragg that much but after we leave here we would like to go to DC, ha ha!
Barneysgirl (11-26-2012)
Old 11-26-2012, 12:09 PM
aka Shelby

BTW Thelma Lou is so cute, I love how her and Peaches are the same age nearly to the day, it will be fun to watch our females age.
Barneysgirl (11-26-2012)
Old 11-26-2012, 12:24 PM

Quote:
what part of Germany? We were there during that time. We didn't care for Bragg that much but after we leave here we would like to go to DC, ha ha!
Any time you REALLY get the urge to go to DC, PM me and I'll talk you out of it.
Kidding-sort of.
We had lots of fun doing things there. My kids have been to every museum and historical site in a 3-state area numerous times. There was always a ton of fun things going on. But daily life there is hard. Work hours are LONG, and commutes are LONG. The first week we were here my husband came home after PT and my 9-year old thought there was something wrong-he couldn't remember his dad ever coming home and eating breakfast with us.

Wiesbaden-the youngest was born in the StadtKlink there, shortly after 1AD left for Iraq. You?
Old 11-26-2012, 12:39 PM
aka Shelby

ugh, that sounds pretty miserable. Our kids haven't eaten breakfast with their dad in forever! He was always gone before they wake up. Even now in school. We just visited our really good friends there in DC this past October and loved it so much. she lived out in Stafford and her husband commutes via train. My husband is in school right now and the DC area has the most job slots for his new job. Fortunately we are supposed to get a follow on here so we'll be here for five years (crossing fingers you know how the army is!)
We have lived mostly in Stuttgart. We were there from 95-99 then Bragg for a school then back to Stuttgart 01-07 then to Benning for a few months for another school then back to Landstuhl from 07-10 then back to Stuttgart from 10-12. We just moved to America this past summer for school no less! All of our kids were born in german hospitals and have been adjusting to living here.
We had some awesome friends that lived there in Dexheim and some friends that lived in Weisbaden on base there. I loved Weisbaden, it was a great city. I also love Stuttgart (that feels like home.) We weren't impressed with the Ktown area but lived on Ramstein and those facilities can't be beat when living in Germany. This will be our first Christmas in America in 12 years and it feels weird not going to the Christmas Markets this year…
Sponsored Links
Advertisement