Goldens Born on October 2012 - Page 33 - Golden Retrievers : Golden Retriever Dog Forums

GoldenRetrieverForum.com is the premier Golden Retriever Dog Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 01:35 PM
Aka Meg

Love the new pups!! So cute! Here's Libby from todays walk. She is almost 3.5 months! She is getting much taller and leaner.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo copy 2.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	762.3 KB
ID:	126457   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-2.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	707.4 KB
ID:	126465  

Libby's Mom, Meg
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
The Following User Says Thank You to Libby Louise For This Useful Post:
Barneysgirl (01-10-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2013, 01:58 PM

I just love Libby so much! She looks elegant. And she looks SO much like Thelma Lou to me. Tall and lean. Can you measure her to see how tall she is?
I am not envying that snow in your picture one tiny bit. Our forecast is in the upper 60's and 70's for the next week. )))

Last night Thelma Lou was so good I thought something was wrong with her. I'm serious! Has anyone ever thought that? She was sitting on the mat in the kitchen not begging for anything, curled up by my feet when I sat down in the couch, didn't chew anything up all night. I thought certainly she was sick.
Today she is back to her old self. My 9yo is doing a course called "Manners Made Easy" and she chewed up the top of his workbook when he left it out. She's apparently not that interested in manners....
Old 01-10-2013, 08:06 AM

And it happened.
She came and asked me to take her out to potty.
Hubby took her out before PT this morning and put her in her pen to wait until I got up. I got up after an hour or so, gave her cuddles, did a little practice session with commands for green bean rewards, then sat down to do my Bible study. She played for a few minutes, then went to the door and I think she whined. While I was trying to decide if she actually whined, she came over to the sofa, sat down in front of it, whined loudly, then walked back towards the door. Took her out and she pooped!!

Success!!!
Old 01-10-2013, 11:03 AM
Aka Meg

YAY Thelma Lou!!!! Awww so happy for you!

I will try to measure Libby today. Today, she learned how to jump up on the couch. And because she jumped up, my Boxer Laina thought it would be ok too, so I had 2 pups playing on my furniture.

With my pups it's 2 steps forward, 1 step back. LOL

Blessings!

Libby's Mom, Meg
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 01-10-2013, 03:00 PM
aka Shelby

awwww look how beautiful LL is! She is very elegant and dignified!
That is awesome about TL. I wish peaches made sound, she just stands there and stares me down. It takes me a few seconds to figure out what is going on, ha ha!

Puppy kindergarten class was hilarious! Peaches is such a nut that has to be front and center of everything. So the majority of the class was in chairs forming a circle. Mostly everyone was holding their pups or they were at their feet. Peaches played lots with her brother at first but then wanted to see what was going on. I told her to sit and she sat at the floor but she kept getting up to investigate. Then I said lay down so she laid down but she lays like a froggy all the time and she did a combat crawl to inch to the center of the circle. It was SO FUNNY. She kept doing it. Then the instructor took her dog to the middle and I pulled Peaches back. She was sitting there watching. The instructor was showing us sit with her dog. She said sit and suddenly Peaches lunged forward and sat right in front of the instructor and waited for the treat! Everyone kind of laughed and the instructor said, not you, silly.
Peaches is certainly a ham.

Peaches
Old 01-10-2013, 04:35 PM

Park playtime

Reason 4,637 that I love North Carolina. Days in January like today, with short sleeves and sweet tea and park play dates.
We took a risk and took Thelma Lou to the playground a block from my house. We thought, since dogs aren't technically allowed on the playground, and we've never seen any there inside the fence, that it was probably a pretty safe place to play. We were the only ones there and didn't figure anyone would mind if we let our puppy have some play time. She LOVED it. There were swings and hills and bridges and tunnels, which kind of scared her, and a wooden maze and little things to jump over. It was the greatest 20 min of her life. I'll have to upload the photos separately because it still will only let me do one at a time, but I'll share a couple.
Attached Images

Old 01-10-2013, 04:36 PM

Where did my boy go?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	177.1 KB
ID:	126833  
Old 01-10-2013, 04:38 PM

This is SO fun!!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	424.1 KB
ID:	126841  
Old 01-10-2013, 05:11 PM

Just found this thread! My Monty was born October 7, 2012. He's doing fantastic. Basically potty trained and we are starting his obedience training with a friend of mind who has been training dogs since she was little. He's doing pretty good in my opinion. I just can't believe how BIG he's getting!! I mean, I know he would get big, I just didn't realize it would happen so fast! LOL!
Old 01-10-2013, 05:19 PM

This morning Dug discovered he can look out the low office window if he stands on his hind legs. Sometimes he resembles a wee bear, to me. I have pictures to share, but for some odd reason they won't upload on here today.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement